I am pretty excited that Boscon, the local ASQ section’s conference is back on and calling for proposals. So for local folks, a good time to share some best practices and case studies.
BOSCON is an annual quality conference hosted by ASQ Boston. BOSCON is the New England signature event where national and international quality professionals hear speakers discuss different quality topics and network with them. The conference focus for 2022 is Navigating Quality Performance in a post-Pandemic World (Risk management, Impact/risk & mitigation of pandemic on companies, Work-life balance, Resource management, Employee Safety, Virtual/ remote workspace, Customer satisfaction, Supply chain).
Tracks and possible focus
- Technical Quality tool (CAPA, 5S, SPC, Lean 6 sigma, etc);
- IT/Software (Cybersecurity, cloud, virtual workspace, etc);
- Pandemic Supply Chain (Lean reconsidered, Change management);
- Personnel/People (Work-life balance, resource management).
Not interested in presenting, but want to participate as a volunteer?
Contact Snehal Rane Snehalrane90@gmail.com BOSCON 2022 Chair
B0SCON 2022 PRESENTATION PROPOSAL FORM
We invite you to submit your proposal(s) for BOSCON 2022 oriented towards one of the track areas above. Please provide a concise and clear description of your session topic and the values it provides to our attendees. 50 minutes are provided for your presentation and any Q&A.
- August 15th => Please complete the form referenced below and submit to both Snehalrane90@gmail.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and no later than August 15th.
- September 1st => Applicants will be notified if the submitted proposal was accepted, confirmation requires a signed speaker agreement.
- September 15th => Sign speaker agreement and submit.
- October 1st => Submit final set of slides by October 1st.
Fill out the form- Word version at