Yesterday the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Division of the ASQ hosted a poster session on the question “What are you proud of in your eQMS? What about your implementation or continued use stands out and that you want to share?”
This was our first try and it also happened in one of the few winter weather events we’ve had this season in Boston, but I was incredibly pleased by the turnout and the five posters were all superlative.
I was actually so busy that the only photo I remembered to take was this one, which was actually 10 minutes before our official start time.
There were five posters:
- Visual Hierarchy (Jeremiah Genest, Amylyx Pharmaceuticals)
- Smart Numbering & Page Layouts (Kevin Kao, AVROBIO)
- Minor Deviation Process (Jamie Dupuis, Agios)
- Supplier Change Notifications – Requirements & Challenges (Russ Jacob, Resilience)
- Electronic Forms – utilizing templates, tokens, and connectivity (Greg Greene, Amylyx Pharmaceuticals)
I thought each of the posters brought a different bit to the conversation, and wow were there a lot of conversations going on!
I definitely learned that next time I need to get recorded talks from folks. I had originally planned this, but it didn’t happen mostly because I was just too involved in talking about my poster.
I want to say an immense thank you to our very gracious hosts Veeva Systems, who provided a great spot and a whole lot of hospitality. Will Gould was great to work with and really went above-and-beyond as a host.
With the great attendance and the on-the-site feedback, definitely planning on doing this again. A quick survey to gauge interest and help select a topic is here: https://forms.office.com/r/rUf7VRE6Dy