41st Annual Quality Conference BOSCON2023
Gaining the Edge and Increasing Confidence
Call for Speakers!
Share your knowledge and experience with your peers!
Proposal Deadline: August 15, 2023
About the event
BOSCON is a key event for local, national, and international quality professionals to hear speakers discuss different quality topics and network. Each year hundreds gather at this BOSCON quality conference to share best practices, expand their network, and further develop their professional and personal growth from experts and professionals in multiple quality related fields. This year BOSCON 2023 will be held on November 6th and 7th, 2023.
We invite you to join us as a key contributor to the success of the 41st BOSCON Quality Conference hosted by ASQ – Boston. It encompasses two days of presentation by the most knowledgeable and innovative quality professionals at all levels.
Presentations will be offered in 4 tracks:
- Technology and Innovations
- Quality and Regulations for Lifesciences
- Quality Tools and Continuous Improvement
- Reliability, Maintenance & Managing Risk
Presentations must be 50 minutes plus up to 10 minutes of Q&A. Presenters must be on site and receive free admission to the conference, the Exhibitor Hall, keynote addresses, and lunch. The Conference Committee will evaluate all proposals, but there are only 12 time slots available each day.
- August 15th: Please complete the form below and submit to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and no later than August 15th 2023.
- September 3rd: Applicants will be notified if the submitted proposal was accepted, confirmation requires a signed speaker agreement.
- September 15th: Sign speaker agreement and submit.
- October 8th : Submit final set of slides by October 8th.
Speaker Proposal Form
1. Title: (Max 50 characters)
Provide a clear and concise title to list and publicize your presentation. Consider including a tag line, e.g. – “Raising the Bar to Excellence – a CAPA journey.”
2. Description: (Max 100 Words)
Show the prime focus of your presentation and what the attendee(s) will learn.
Provide a short description of your session that will be posted on the conference website and distributed electronically to registrants. Consider identifying the intended audience (Management, Engineers, Quality Professionals, etc.) and what they will learn. Think of this as an advertising blurb to capture people’s attention and make them want to attend.
3. Session Abstract(s): (250-300 Words)
Please provide a more detailed overview of your proposed presentation for inclusion in the conference materials. Abstracts should include the following:
- Introduction of the topic, including context and background (don’t repeat the Description above)
- Objectives in terms of what you intend to communicate; what problem(s) are you addressing?
- Approaches you intend to use to get your message across, e.g. – case studies, data analyses, tips & tricks, etc.
- Key takeaways the audience should expect to learn.
4. Biographical Sketch: (150-200 Words)
Please provide a summary of your career and credentials for publishing in the conference proceedings. This information should be composed from the third person perspective. You may also include a link to your LinkedIn profile or website.
5. Contact Info & Credentials:
Name, address, email, phone, organization, title, and LinkedIn profile link.
6. Additional Info:
Anything that may increase the value or credibility of your proposal, for example, presenter’s relevant credentials or experience in the related field, etc. If the proposed or similar presentation has been presented in another venue, preferably a national venue, it will add to the credibility and interest to our audience; if the organization or the presenter has won relevant industry recognitions, such as awards or press citations, this will be of benefit in attracting attendees. Attachment of your presentation or an outline slide is welcome.
Please submit proposals to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
not later than August 15th, 2023.
For general questions about the Conference, please email email@example.com
Encouraging New Speakers
I would like encourage new speakers at BOSCON, and at ASQ events in general. I will make myself available to assist and coach individuals who want to speak. I will help you refine your proposal, review and propose edits to your slides, and do some speaker coaching. Let me know if you want some coaching through this blog’s Contact or on LinkedIn.
2 thoughts on “BOSCON 2023- Nov 6&7-Call for Speaker”